Entering a Voucher Code
In your Citavi account you can redeem a voucher code for a license. There are two reasons a voucher code cannot be redeemed:
- Another person might have purchased a voucher code for you as a gift.
- Your employer or university may have a Citavi site license and you have been provided with a voucher code so that you can use the license.
Here's how you can redeem your voucher code:
- Log in to your Citavi account. If you don't have one, create a Citavi account.
- Click License.
- In the Citavi Free column, click redeem a voucher code.
- Enter the voucher code.
- Click the check mark in the upper-right.
- After the voucher code has been redeemed, you can find your license key in your Citavi account.