Purchasing a License
You can purchase a license from the Citavi website or from your Citavi account. We recommend purchasing from your Citavi account since you will then see any upgrade discounts you're entitled to.
- Log in to your Citavi account. If you don't have one, create a Citavi account.
- In your Citavi account, click License.
- If you don't have a license yet, in the column Citavi Free, click Purchase a license in the online shop. Otherwise, click New license + at the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to the Citavi Shop. In the Categories column, select the appropriate customer group.
- In the middle column, select the product you want to purchase.
Information for licenses for commercial use or for education, government, and non-profit.
Please note the Show discount levels link. If you are ordering multiple licenses, you can click the Show discount levels link to see what you will save. The discount takes previous orders into account as well, so if you order additional licenses later on, you won't be starting from scratch.
- Click Add to cart to add the product to the shopping cart.
- At the bottom of the page, click Your cart. Change the number of licenses if necessary.
- If you need a quote to be approved before you can make the purchase, click Request offer. Otherwise, click Purchase. Quotes and the purchasing process are carried out by our partner cleverbridge (cleverbridge AG, Gereonstrasse43-65, Cologne 50670, Germany).
- As soon as cleverbridge notifies us that the payment or an authorized purchase order was received, you will find the new license(s) in your Citavi account.
Delivery address and billing address
Organizational customers can distinguish between a delivery address and a billing address. The licenses will be automatically added to the account connected to the delivery email address.