Assigning a Project to a Document
To insert information from Citavi into a Word document, you need to assign a project to your document. Each document can only have one Citavi project assigned to it at a time.
Assign a Project to a Document
- Open a new document in Word or open an existing document.
- Open your project in Citavi.
- On the Home ribbon, click Citavi Assistant.
- Click Log in.
- Log in using the account in which you saved your Citavi project.
- Click the name of the desired Project.