RSS Feed Errors
In the Welcome Screen, you may see the message, "Some feeds could not be retrieved." There are multiple possible reasons for this:
- the provider has stopped the service
- the provider's server is temporarily unavailable
- the provider has changed their RSS format
- the server's certificate has expired
First check with the provider to see if you can still open the RSS feed there. If you discover there or by checking the Feed Validation Service of W3C that the feed is no longer functional, delete it from your settings:
- On the Citavi Web Welcome Screen, click Settings.
- Click RSS Feeds.
- Select the address of the feed.
- Click the icon to delete the feed.
If this solution does not fix the problem, send the address of the RSS feed to Citavi-Support to request assistance.