Actions After a Search
You can use More actions to apply search results as selections:
- Run your search.
- Click the reference you want to select. To select multiple references, hold the Ctrl key and click each additional reference. To select a contiguous series of references, click the first one in the series, then hold the Shift key and click the last one in the series.
- Click More actions or right-click any of the selected references to display the Shortcut menu.
- Select the desired action.
You can use the search to create a selection of references:
- Apply as selection applies the selected search results as the current selection.
- Exclude from selection removes the selected results from the current selection.
- Add to selection adds the selected search results to the current selection.
You can use the search to make changes to multiple references at once.
- You can add blue or red labels to all references in the selection.
- You can also use Batch modfiy to assign categories, apply keywords, or add tasks.