Adding Cover Art
You can add cover art to every reference. Especially in large projects the cover art can make it easier to navigate your project. When you search for books from within Citavi, Citavi can save the cover art automatically. If you have linked a PDF or Web page to a reference, you can create cover art from the current preview.
- On theTools menu, click Options.
- Switch to the Search tab.
- Under ISBN download select the Include cover art checkbox and click OK.
- In the Reference Editor to theOverview tab.
- In the Cover field, click Add cover art .Select one of the following options:
- If the book has an ISBN number, click Search for cover art by ISBN.
- If the book does not have an ISBN number or if Citavi could not find cover art for it, you can either try to locate the cover art online or you can scan it yourself. Then click Add cover art from file or Paste cover art from Clipboard to add it to the reference.
- In the Reference Editor switch to theOverview tab.
- Make sure that the desired image appears in the Preview pane.
- In the Cover field, click Add cover art and click Create cover art from preview.