Generating a BibTeX File
- Select references in your Citavi project.
- In the Reference Editor on the File menu, click Export.
- Select which reference to export, and then select BibTeX format or the format for the package you are using (e.g. jurabib).
- Click Edit BibTex export definition to change one of the export definitions: you can use the default definition, or you can use one optimized for a particular TeX package (for example, jurabib). You can also select Customize export definition to create your own export definition, if necessary.
- Click Save file and set the location for the BibTeX file.
- Click Next and set whether you want to save the settings you just used as an export preset. Click Next to save the file.