Inserting Formulas in Quotations
Citavi has a built-in formula editor. The formula editor is text-based so that the formulas you create with it can be inserted into TeX documents.
- Create or open a text quotation or thought.
- On the Edit menu, click Formula.
- Select formula components from the menus, or click Show formula list to help you enter the formula.
- Click Preview to check the formula.
- When you are satisfied with the formula, click Insert to place an image of it in the quotation or thought.
- To edit the formula later, double-click it. If you insert the quotation or thought into a TeX document, the text version of the formula is inserted.