Creating an Annotated Project Bibliography
In Citavi, an annotated project bibliography contains bibliographic information as well as any other information you want to include, such as abstracts, quotations, comments, locations, or keywords.
- In the Reference Editor, choose the references that you want to appear in the project bibliography, for example by using Quick Select.
- In the toolbar, click the arrow to the right of Save project bibliography.
- Click Annotated project bibliography.
- Select the additional information that should appear in the project bibliography. Click OK.
- Select the file type and save the list on your computer.