Creating Your Own Tasks
You can add your own tasks to Citavi's default list of tasks.
Each task you create will only be available in the project it was created in. It will automatically disappear from the list of task types if it's no longer being used by any refererence.
- In the Reference Editor, find the reference you want to add a task to.
- Switch to the Tasks & Locations tab.
- Insert the placeholder in the Task field and type the new task. For example, Return book to Dr. Smith.
- Complete the remaining fields if necessary.
- Click OK.
- Switch to the Task Planner.
- Make sure the option Hide completed tasks is not selected.
- Click Advanced selection.
- On the Task drop-down menu, select the task you created.
- Delete all the tasks you created.