Defining Equivalent Characters
By defining equivalent characters, Citavi will search for spelling variations of search terms. For example, if you search for the word facade, Citavi will also find the spelling façade.
- In the Reference Editor, on the toolbar, click Search.
- Make sure the Equivalent characters option is selected, then click Customize.
- Click Add to add a new equivalent character pair.
- In the Searching for box, type the characters that you want to use during a search.
- In the Also finds box, type the equivalent characters that Citavi should also find.
- Click OK, and then click Close.
Note: To define equivalent characters, your project must contain at least one reference.