Exporting to RIS
You can use RIS files to share your information with users of other reference management programs.
- In the Reference Editor on the File menu, click Export.
- Choose which references to export, then click Next.
- Select RIS, then click Next.
- Choose whether you want to copy the RIS data to the Clipboard or if you want to save it as a text file. If you choose Save to text file, click Browse, enter a name and location for the file, and click Save.
- Click Next. Choose whether you want to save the export preset for future exports, then click Next.