Importing from ProCite
Citavi 4 can import databases from ProCite that were created with ProCite 5.
- In the Reference Editor on the File menu, click Import.
- Select Another reference management program.
- Select ProCite 5, and then click Next.
- Click Browse and select the file you want to import, then click Next.
- In the Import window that appears, you can choose which references you want to import. To import all the references, click Add to project. To add specific references only, first select the corresponding checkboxes and then click Add to project.
- Select any appropriate import options.
- Click OK to complete the import.