Importing Other Formats
Some information providers allow you to export lists of results but do not use one of the standard bibliographic formats. You can still import the results into Citavi as long as a special filter is available.
- On the File menu, click Import.
- Select Text file and click Next.
- Click Add import filter.
- Type the name of the database that you want to export data from (for example, Blackwell Synergy).
- Click Add and then click Close.
- Click Next. Then click Browse and select the file you want to import.
The next time you want to import from the same database, you do not need to perform steps 3 - 5.