Searching from within Citavi
Searching from within Citavi can be a great timesaver. If you want to perform a search in multiple databases, you only have to use one search form. You can also directly import references into your project.
There are two groups of information sources you can search from within Citavi freely available library catalogs and subscription databases.
- How do I perform a simple or advanced search?
- How do I add freely available information sources?
- How do I add subscription databases?
- How do I search multiple information sources at once?
- How do I save a search?
- What should I do with search results?