On the Content and Quotations tabs, you can click the blue field labels to open editor windows (or press F9). These windows provide a spelling checker.
- On the Tools menu, click Spelling.
- If you want Citavi to highlight misspelled words as you write, select the Check spelling while you type checkbox.
- Choose the Default spell check language for new quotations, abstracts, etc. This does not apply to existing entries, and you can apply a different language to a passage at any time.
Misspelled words are denoted by a wavy red underline.
- Right-click the misspelled word
- Click the suggestion you want to accept on the Shortcut menu.
- In your browser load the page http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en
- In the box in the upper-left click Search extensions.
- In the Search field, enter the language you want and click Search.
- Find the dictionary you need you need and click it.
- Click Download extension and then choose Save file.
- .Change the file name extension of the downloaded file from .oxt to .zip.
- Right-click the Zip file and click Extract all.
- Review the license agreement for the dictionary.
- Move the files with the extensions .aff and .dic to: Documents\Citavi 4\Settings\ProofingTools.