Exporting to Excel or Calc
If you want to export data to a program that does not use a standard bibliographic format, you can export to Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice.org. We recommend using the table view to do this.
- Switch to the Reference Editor and then click Table in the toolbar.
- Click Columns to include additional fields in the export.
- On the References menu, click Export to Microsoft Excel or Export to OpenOffice.org Calc.
- Choose where you want to save the spreadsheet, enter a name, and click Save.
- Citavi exports the references and opens the spreadsheet automatically in Excel or OpenOffice.org Calc.