Use Quick search to find any item in your project. We recommend using Quick search for smaller projects with up to 300 references to ensure that the result list is not too long that it's difficult to use. For larger projects, you may obtain better results using the Advanced Search.
Using Quick Search
- In the Reference Editor, on the toolbar, click Search or press Ctrl+F.
- Type in the search term. You can use field abbreviations to restrict the search to specific fields.
- Click Search.
Click Apply search results as selection to view the results.
Applying and Canceling Selections
The function Apply search results as selection allows you to easily perform other actions with a subset of your references.
- Perform a search.
- Click Apply search results as selection.
- Work on the selected references as needed.
- Click Cancel selection to show all references.