Use the Task Planner to get a better idea of important or pressing tasks. Click Quick select to see common task selections and to separate out the tasks that are most important or the most current. Additionally, you can set your own individual criteria to view only certain tasks in the list.
Creating Your Own Selection
- In the Task Planner, click Advanced selection.
- Select the options you want: for example, high-priority tasks, such as requesting interlibrary loan items.
You can save your selection by clicking Save selection. Choose a name that reflects the selected tasks (e.g. "order books soon!"). The selection will now appear in the Quick select menu. To delete a saved selection that you have created, select the saved selection. Then on the Edit menu, click Delete saved selection.
Working with Columns
You can change how columns are displayed in the Task Planner:
- Right-click a column header and then click Choose columns to select the columns to display. To add a column to the table, click the name under All columns, and then click Add. To remove a column, click the name in the list of Selected columns and then click Remove.
- Click a column header to sort by that column. An arrow next to the column name shows in which order the column is sorted.
- Drag column headers to change the order of columns.
- To change the width of a column, drag the dividing line between the column headers. To fit the width of a column to it contents, double-click the dividing line to the right of the column header.