Actions After a Search
You can use More actions to apply search results as selections:
- Perform a search.
- Click the reference you want to select.
- Click More actions or right-click any of the selected references to display the shortcut menu.
- Select the desired action.
You can use the search to create a selection of references:
- Apply as selection applies the selected search results as the current selection.
- Exclude from selection removes the selected results from the current selection.
- Add to selection adds the selected search results to the current selection.
You can use the selection you create to make changes to multiple references at once.
- You can add blue or red labels to all references in the selection. Select all the references in the selection (Ctrl+A). Right-click one of the selected references. On the shortcut menu, select Red label > Set red label for selected references. You can do the same for the blue label. If you don't see these options, you first need to display the labels.
- You can also use Batch modify to assign categories, apply keywords, or add tasks. Select all the references in the selection (Ctrl+A). Right-click one of the selected references. On the shortcut menu, select the option you want to use.