Enabling Email Notifications
If you're using Citavi for DBServer with Concurrent licenses, you can set up email notifications for whenever all Concurrent licenses are in use and an additional user tries to access the project. Citavi will send the notification to the license administrator who has access to license key files in his or her Citavi Account.
- Start Citavi DBServer Manager if you haven't done so already.
- Under Actions > Database, click Manage licenses.
- On the bottom left of the window, click Settings.
- Enable the following checkbox: Allow Citavi to send an email when no concurrent license is available.
- Enter the email address for the license administrator.
- You can also enter additional email addresses. Make sure to enter each one on a separate line.
- Click Save.