Correcting Author Names in All Caps
After importing references from an online database or an online search in Citavi, you might notice that some author names appear in all caps. The problem occurs because Citavi simply imports the entries as they appear in the original database. You can manually change individual author names by clicking Lists > Persons and organizations.
If you want to make changes to a lot of author names, you can use this add-on to correct them all at once.
- On the Tools menu, click Manage add-ons.
- Select the Correct author names in all caps add-on. Then, click Install and restart Citavi.
- Create a project backup.
- On the Lists menu, click Persons and organizations.
- On the Persons menu, click Correct author names in all caps.
- The author names will be corrected (for example, from JACOB, FELICITA to Jacob, Felicita).