You want to automate certain processes in Citavi. In the Citavi Support protal you can find a collection of macros.
This add-on makes it easier to manage your macros.
- On the Tools menu, click Manage add-ons.
- Select the Display Macros add-on. Then, click Install and restart Citavi.
- Click the new Macros menu entry.
- Select Configure.
- Select the folder on your comptuer that contains the macro files or where you want to save the macro files. The folder can contain sub-folders for better organization.
- Click Macros and select the macro that you want to run or edit.