This add-on requires Citavi 6.5 or later.
This add-on creates lists that answer the following questions:
- What is the number of references in each category in the project?
- What is the number of references each person in the project wrote or contributed to?
- What is the number of references by author gender?
- How often does a keyword appear in the project?
- What is the number of links to other references for each references?
Follow the steps below to install the add-on.
- On the Tools menu, click Manage add-ons.
- Select the Reference counts add-on. Then, click Install and restart Citavi.
- On the References menu, click Reference counts.
- Select the type of list you want to view.
- Copy the list to the Clipboard. If you want to work with the list in MS Excel or another spreadsheet program, insert it with a text import wizard (file type "Fixed width").