Setting the scroll speed
This add-on requires Citavi 6.4 or later.
By default, the speed at which you can scroll through PDF documents in the Citavi preview pane is determined by the settings in the Windows Control Panel. Use this add-on to make the scroll speed of your mouse or touchpad faster or slower.
- On the Tools menu, click Manage add-ons.
- Select the Set scroll speed add-on. Then, click Install and restart Citavi.
- Open a PDF file in the Citavi preview pane.
- In the preview pane, click Tools > Set scroll speed or press Ctrl+G.
- Drag the slider to a value below 1 to make the scroll speed in PDF documents slower. Select a value above 1 to scroll faster. If you want, you can also restrict the setting so that it only applies when working in full screen mode.