Adding Translated References
You may wish to include the original title of a translated work and (if available) the translator's name in your bibliography.
- In the Title field, enter the title of the source in the language you read it in.
- In your project, on the References tab, click More fields.
- Check the boxes for Translator and Translated title.
- In the Translator field, enter the name of the person who translated the source.
- In the Translated title field, enter the title of the work in the language you are writing your paper in.
Please note that only a few citation styles (e.g. APA) make use of this information.