Customizing the Reference Tab
Some bibliographic information is more important than other information. In Citavi, the focus is on what will ultimately appear in a bibliography. These fields are always shown. You can also choose other fields you want to display.
- In the Reference Editor, switch to the References tab.
- Click More fields.
- Select the checkboxes for the fields you want to appear.
- If there are fields you only use sometimes that you only want to appear if they have entries, you can select the Show all non-empty fields on the Reference tab automatically checkbox.
The following fields can be displayed or hidden:
- Affiliation (the organization that the authors of a publication belong to)
- Others involved
- Original publication
- Page count
- PubMed ID
- arXiv ID
- Title in other languages
- Parallel title
- Uniform title
- Translated title
- Created by
- Modified by
- Original checked
- Custom field 1 (up to Custom field 9)