Chatting with other Team Members
In cloud projects you can chat with other team members.
When might you want to do this?
- You want to let someone else know about an important finding in a paper you're reading.
- You want to check that you added references correctly in the way your project members agreed on.
- You have a question about a task someone assigned to you.
The chat is available as soon as more than one user is online:
- Right-click the chat symbol.
- Write your text and click Send.
Do you want to share the reference you're currently working on with someone? Type :ref and Citavi will copy the reference's short title to the chat.
The chat is always visible to all online users. The chat's contents are deleted as soon as the last team member closes the chat window. If you want, you can save the contents of the chat window.