Saving a Cloud Project as a Local Project
You can save a cloud project with its attachments as a local project at any time.
- Open the desired Citavi Cloud project.
- In Citavi 6, on the File menu, click This project.
- Click Save a copy of this project.
- Click Create local project copy.
- Enter a name for the project.
- By default Citavi saves the downloaded project in the default folder for user files. To choose a different location, click Folder and then select another location for the file. Click Next.
- Choose what should happen with the cloud project after a successful download:
- Delete the cloud project.
- Keep the cloud project.
- Click Next. Once the project has been downloaded, Citavi will open the new local project.