Creating Your Own Tasks
You can add your own tasks to Citavi's default list of tasks, such as present to team, submit proposal, or send corrections.
Each task you create will only be available in the project it was created in. It will automatically disappear from the list of task types if it's no longer being used by any reference.
Creating a Task
- In the Reference Editor find the reference you want to add a task to.
- Switch to the Tasks & Locations tab.
- Click Task.
- Place the insertion point in the Task field and type the new task. For example, Return book to Dr. Smith.
- Set the due date and importance if desired.
- If you are working in a team, you can assign a task to another team member. Click Assigned to/on. Select the person from the list.
- Instead of or in addition to using a due date, you can also set the task's importance.
- Click OK.
Deleting a Task you Created
- Switch to the Task Planner.
- Make sure the option Hide completed tasks is not selected.
- Click Advanced selection.
- On the Task drop-down menu, select the task you created.
- Delete all the tasks you created.