Defining Equivalent Characters
When you define equivalent characters Citavi will search for spelling variations of search terms. For example, if you search for the word facade, Citavi will also find the spelling façade.
- In the Reference Editor, click in the a Go to field.
- Enter at least two letters so that the results window opens. Click b Equivalent characters.
- Click c Add.
- In the Searching for box, type the characters that you want to use during a search, for example c
- In the Also finds box, type the equivalent characters that Citavi should also find, for example ç
- Click OK, and then click Close.
To define equivalent characters, your project must contain at least one reference.