Using a Citavi License
The following information only applies to Citavi for Windows.
- Install Citavi if you have not done so already.
- Register for a Citavi account if you have not done so already.
- On the Welcome Screen, click the login symbol:
- Enter your Citavi Account login name and password. Citavi will pull the license information from your account.
After you log in, your license information will be saved locally on your computer so that you can continue working on projects even if you are not connected to the Internet.
Deleting license information
Whenever you log out of Citavi, your license information is deleted from the computer you were working on. This ensures that no one else can open, change or delete your cloud projects on the computer.
- Start Citavi.
- On the Welcome Screen, right click the first letter of your name or your picture if you added one to your Citavi account.
- Click Log out.