Exporting to Excel
If you want to export data to a program that does not use a standard bibliographic format, you can export to Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice.org. We recommend using the table view to do this.
- Switch to the Reference Editor and then click Table in the toolbar. Or press Alt+Ctrl+T.
- Click Columns to include additional fields in the export.
- On the References menu, click Export to Microsoft Excel.
- Choose where you want to save the spreadsheet. Enter a name in the File name field.
- Click Save. Citavi exports the references and opens the spreadsheet automatically in Excel.