Exporting to RIS
You can use RIS files to share bibliographic information with users of other reference management programs.
- In the Reference Editor on the File menu, point to Export and then click Export.
- Choose which references to export, and then click Next.
- Select RIS, and then click Next.
- Choose whether you want to copy the RIS file to the Clipboard or if you want to save it as a text file. If you choose Save to text file, click Browse, enter a name and location for the file, and click Save.
- You can save an export template to save time in future exports.
- Citavi lets you know that the export was completed successfully.