Creating an Activity Log in Citavi
If the Citavi support team asked you to create an activity log in Citavi, follow the steps below:
- Open a Citavi Project.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the General tab, select the Send activity log for error diagnosis checkbox.
- Citavi displays a message that logging is enabled. Click OK.
- A browser window opens, which you can ignore for now.
- Repeat the steps in Citavi that led to the error.
- If it might be helpful, create screenshots that illustrate the problem. In Windows 10 you can pres Win+PrtScn and the screenshots will be saved in the folder This PC > Pictures > Screenshots.
- Close Citavi to stop activity logging.
- Switch back to the online form from step 5. Describe the steps that lead to the error and add any screenshots you created in step 7.
- Click Submit.