Creating a Log File in Citavi DBServer Manager
If the Citavi support team asked you to create an activity log in Citavi DBServer Manager, follow the steps below:
- Open Citavi DBServer Manager.
- On the Tools menu, select Send activity log for error diagnosis.
- Citavi DBServer Manager will display a message that loggin is enabled. Click OK.
- A browser window will open. Ignore it for now.
- In Citavi DBServer Manager perform the steps that let to the error.
- If it might be helpful, create screenshots that illustrate the problem. In Windows 10 you can pres Win+PrtScn and the screenshots will be saved in the folder This PC > Pictures > Screenshots.
- Close Citavi DBServer Manager to stop activity logging.
- In the online form (see step 4) add a short description of the error and screenshots if desired.
- Click Submit.