Importing from NVivo
Citavi can import references from NVivo as long as the references were exported using the Citavi export filter.
- Switch to Citavi and open a project or create a new project.
- On the File menu, click Import.
- Select Text file (RIS, BibTeX, etc.), and then click Next.
- If the NVivo filter is not displayed, click Add export filter and select the filter.
- Click Next.
- Click Browse. Select the .ris file you exported from NVivo and click Open. Click Next.
- In the import window that appears, you can choose which references you want to import. To import all the references, click Add to project. To add specific references only, first select the corresponding checkboxes.