Moving a Bibliography
If you are using a citation style that calls for a bibliography, Citavi will automatically place the bibliography at the end of the document. You can change its position if you need to:
Moving the Bibliography with Drag and Drop
- In Word switch to the View menu.
- In the Show group, select the option Navigation Pane.
- Drag the Heading for the bibliography to where you want the bibliography to appear.
Moving the Bibliography with Cut and Paste
- Insert at least one reference, so that the Word Add-In creates a bibliography.
- Highlight the entire bibliography.
- Use the Cut command to move the bibliography to the Clipboard (Ctrl+X).
- Place the insertion point where you want the bibliography to appear and insert it (Ctrl+V).