Save Table View Selection
This add-on requires Citavi 6.4 or later.
This add-on lets you save your selection of columns and groups as a work area.
- On the Tools menu, click Manage add-ons.
- Select the Save table view selection add-on. Then, click Install and restart Citavi.
- To open the table view, in the Reference Editor, click Table or press Alt+Ctrl+T.
- Add additional columns or group references in the table as you want. Then, save your selections under View > Work areas > Save new work area.
- The next time you want to use the saved work area in Table View, click View > Work areas and then select the work area you saved.
You can delete, rename, or sort your saved workspaces under View > Work areas > Manage work areas.