Subscribing to a News Feed
To subscribe to a news feed, you need to save its online address in Citavi. The address for the RSS feed can be found in different areas:
Example 1: Table of Contents Alert for a journal published by the publishing company Taylor & Francis.
- Right-click the RSS symbol or the text of the link.
- On the shortcut menu, select Copy Link Location (Firefox) or Copy link address (Chrome) or Copy shortcut (Edge).
- On the Citavi Welcome Screen, click RSS tools. Alternatively, in an already opened project, on the Tools menu, click Options > RSS / OpenURL.
- Click in the Feed URL field.
- Paste the link to the RSS feed from the Clipboard: Ctrl+V.
- Click Add.
- Click Apply.
The error message "Some feeds could not be loaded" usually indicates a problem with the RSS feed. Please send the RSS feed address to the Citavi Support Team and ask them to check it.