Tracking Your Progress
With Citavi you can easily keep track of whether a task has been started or not, partly completed, or completed.
Setting a Task Status in the Reference Editor
- In the Reference Editor switch to the Tasks & Locations tab.
- Select the task whose status you want to change.
- Drag the slider to set the status: Started, Advanced or Completed.
Setting a Task Status in the Task Planner
- Switch to the Task Planner.
- Click Quick select and then select All tasks.
- In the short title column select the reference whose task status you want to change.
- In the Status column, drag the slider to set the status: Started, Advanced or Completed.
In the Task Planner you can also view all your completed tasks. On the View menu, click Show completed tasks.