The Thoughts feature lets you save and manage ideas, comments, and explanations about any reference, topic, or project you are working on. By assigning categories to thoughts, you can create a web of relationships that can help you structure your ideas and arguments.
Adding a thought
- On the toolbar, click Thought.
- In the Core Statement field, enter a concise formulation of the main idea of the thought.
- Enter the thought in more detail in the Text field.
- Enter Keywords if desired.
- In the Categories field, assign one or more categories that help establish relationships with other quotations or thoughts.
- If you want, assign your thought to one or more Groups.
Instead of text, you can also add a sketch or photo as a thought. To do so, click Add image or file.