Viewing project users
Your organization is using Citavi for DBServer with Concurrent licenses. You want to open a DBServer project, but all of the available licenses are currently in use (license administrators can set up automatic email notifications for this situation). You need to find out which other users are currently working with a DBServer license so that you can contact them and ask them to close the project.
Perform the following steps:
- Start Citavi if it's not already running.
- On the Citavi Welcome Screen, click the Gear symbol. Alternatively, in a Citavi project, click Tools.
- Select Configure DBServer.
- Click Test connection.
- If the connection test is sucessful, you will be able to see information about your license, the number of projects, and the active DBServer users.
- You will also be able to click the Show project users link to see an overview of all the project users and whether they are currently accessing the project or not.