Creating a Publication with Writer
It is expected that a research publication will cite every source used, correctly and consistently. This is the purpose of a bibliography. Authors themselves must strive for accuracy and completeness, while consistency is maintained by adhering to a citation style. Usually the organization, publisher or professor will specify the citation style you must use when you submit your work.
Citavi can help you automatically generate a bibliography specific to your publication, as long as you first use the Publication Assistant. This allows Citavi to mark in-text citations or footnotes with placeholders. Later each placeholder is converted into an in-text citation or footnote in the citation style you need and a bibliography of all cited sources is added to the end of your document.
- How can I use the Publication Assistant to insert references, quotations, and thoughts into Writer documents?
- How do I insert references into my document?
- Wie füge ich ein Zitat oder einen Gedanken in meine Publikation ein?
- What additional options can I use for special cases?
- How can I automatically create a bibliograph for the sources cited in my document?