Citavi Team lets you assign one of three different roles to each team member in a protected project. What you can do in a project is the combination of your role and of the features your license allows you to use.
- Project leaders can read, make changes to, and manage team members in a project.
- Authors can read and make changes to a project.
- Readers can read a project, but cannot make changes to it.
Die oben beschriebenen Möglichkeiten werden ggf. durch die Art der Lizenz eingeschränkt, die Sie verwenden.
- Open the protected project.
- On the File menu, click Project properties. Click the Team members tab.
- Click the row for the member and then click the role you want to assign. Choose Author, Reader or Project leader.
- If you want to notify the members that they have been added to the team project, select the Notify members by e-mail checkbox. When you click OK, Citavi composes a message in your default e-mail program, which you can verify and edit before sending.
- Follow the instructions above to assign the Project leader role to one or more other team members.
- Close the project.
- Ask one of the new project leaders to change your role or to remove you from the project.