Word Add-In Troubleshooting
Read on below for solutions to these common problems:
- The Add-In is not visible in Word
- The Add-In is visible in Word but cannot be started.
The Word Add-In cannot be loaded if a Word document is visible in the Preview in Windows Explorer or if you're using a format other than .docx. Disable the Preview in Windows Explorer before opening your document.
Save your Word files in .docx format and not in .odt, .rtf, or .doc format.
Select the solution that applies to your situation:
- When installing Citavi did you choose to not install the Word Add-In?
Or did you first install Citavi and then install Word?
Solution: Install the Word Add-In.
- Is the Word Add-In not visible?
Solution: Check first if the Word Add-In is installed. Then choose either solution A, B, or C.
- Is the Word Add-In visible but unavailable (gray)?
Was the document opened in protected view? If so, select Enable editing and then restart Word. If the document was not opened in protected view, try solution A.
Cause: Since Word was still running in the background the Word Add-In could not be loaded. This can happen if in the Windows File Explorer a Word file was open in the preview.
If the Word Add-In does not appear, try solution C.
Cause: The existing Microsoft Office installation gives Citavi the wrong or incorrect information during the installation. As a result, the Add-In cannot be installed.
1. Uninstall Citavi (This will not affect your projects, settings or license key.)
2. Repair your Office installation. This ensures that Citavi can find the correct entries in the Windows Registry when you reinstall it:
Repair Office 365
Repair Office 2013 or 2010
Cause: Word disabled the Citavi Word Add-In.
Is the Word Add-In still not visible?