Converting EndNote, RefMan, or RefWorks Fields to Citavi Fields
Your Word document contains fields that were inserted using the EndNote™, Reference Manager™ (RefMan), and RefWorks™ software programs. You now want to use the Citavi Word Add-In to continue working on the document.
- If you haven't yet done so, import your EndNote, RefMan or RefWorks library into a new Citavi project.
- Open the document containing the EndNote fields.
- If you were working with the Track Changes feature, turn it off and accept all changes in the document.
- On the Citavi tab, click Citavi pane.
- Select the Citavi project that you imported the EndNote library into.
- On the Citavi ribbon, click Convert > EndNote, Reference Manager, or RefWorks fields to Citavi fields.
- Citavi creates a copy of your document with fields.
It's only possible to convert RefWorks fields in documents created with RefWorks Write-N-Cite. It's not possible to convert fields created with the RefWorks Citation Manager.